1. Huipiles, traditional Mayan woven textiles that are part of the traditional
“traje” of Guatemala, are still worn today by Mayan women.
2. Aldana Ferrer Garcia preparing the threads to install the loom.
3. Pillowcases from The Algodon Bedding Collection 2016.
4. Bed throw from The Algodon Bedding Collection 2016.
5. Marleny Hernandez Guaran, a Guatemalan weaver from San Antonio
Aguas Calientes, weaving in the backstrap loom.
6. An embroidered piece, Volcanes, 2016.
7. Inspiration drawing for Volcancitos 2017, a series of collectible boxes
inspired by the volcanoes of Guatemala.